For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Monday, February 3, 1958

I came home from work & Ivard was to work & Kids were to school. Jerry had Jackie dressed & was cleaning up. Roger swept & cleaned the floors. I washed a batch of clothes & sorted one out for Jerry to do & I went to bed. I got up at 2: & worked on my books & washed another batch of clothes. Jerry put meat on & him & Roger went up to see if they could get a job at Simplots. I put carrots on & put a cooked chicken in freezer.

When Kids came home we ate Ivard doubled & wasn't home when I left for work at 11:

Jerry & Roger stoped in & changed their clothes when they came back from Caldwell & took off again.

No comments: