For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Thursday, February 13, 1958

Kids went to school & Ivard did chores & at 10: we went up & got my check & I got valentines for Gene & we got groc. & came home & had a sandwich & at 12:15 Ivard & I & Dale left for Fruitland for 2nd game in grade school tournment. We beat Marshing 26 to 19 to play for championship Friday night. They didn't look as good today. Gene only made 4 points.

Jerry had supper ready when we got home, stoped at high school & got Kay from practice & stoped to Besendorfers to see about a gobler. stoped to Gails a min.

Ivard went to bed until 10: & went to work. I read awhile then took Kay to Nyssa to Stake Gold & Green ball & I went over to Gails & watched T.V. until midnight & got Kay & came home.

I didn't have to work tonight.

No comments: