For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Sunday, February 2, 1958

I came home from work & Kids were ready to go to church so Kay drove them & I went to bed with Ivard, he'd just got home. Jerry & Dale rode with Roger, he stayed all night. We didn't get much sleep with Jackie fussing around. Kids got home at 1:45 & I warmed up the chicken pie. Ray stayed over to Haneys until after church & Jerry & Roger went places all afternoon, weren't home when I left for work. They stoped in a min. about 8: Ivard & Kids went to church & Kay stayed home & tended Jackie & let Ivard miss out on a $30. trip to Boise, told them he was to church.

I went to bed & got up at 10:30 & got ready for work. Ida forgot to wake up & never came until 11:30. we got there at 5 min's till. Ground hog saw his shadow.

No comments: