For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Wednesday, February 26, 1958

I laid off work sick.

I came home from work & bathed Jackie & went to bed. Ivard doubled this morning & never got home until 4:

I got up & took Dale over to Prune Orchard at 3:30 to catch Ida & go to Primary. I waited & got Kay & Kids off the bus. I washed clothes & did up the sweaters. Jerry had supper ready & we ate when Ivard got home.

Kay packed his suite case & I took him to Adrian at 5: to go to Baker to 2nd round of tournment. He rode with Jim Thompson. I came home & got ready & at 6: Ivard & I, Jerry & Gene went & got Berdell & went to Baker. We beat St. Francise 43 to 42. were 14 pts. ahead & he put 2nd team in & nearly got beat. Ivard drove up, he hasn't been to bed since Tuesday morning at 7: A.M. We stoped in Huntington & ate. I drove home it was 2: A.M when we got here. Gail & Lynda were up there. Ray tended kids.

No comments: