For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Thursday, February 20, 1958

Kids about missed the bus. Ivard did chores & we ate & Jerry did up the work & I washed 4 batches of clothes & got them put away & worked & got them put away & worked on my books.

Cloudy but warm.

Tom came up & helped Ivard haul manure all day. Jerry cooked dinner for them.

I washed my hair & patched awhile & read.

At 6: Ivard & I went over to Patterson & at 6:30 We left for Baker to tournment. Thompsons went with us. I laid off sick again. Adrian Played at 9:30 & beat Huntington 60-55. Kay made 15 pts. after the game we drove to Huntington & ate. We got home at 2:30 A.M. Went with Pattersons.

No comments: