For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Friday, January 31, 1958

I came home from work & went right to bed until noon but never did get to sleep. I got up at 12:30 & Ivard & I went to Caldwell & had a milk shake then to Nampa & got Ivards check & Pd car & tractor then back to Caldwell to bank & got groc. came home at 3:30 & I laid down until Jerry got supper (still couldn't sleep) & I ate then Gene did chores and Ivard, Gene & Ray took Kay to Adrian to ball game. They beat Middleton I stayed home & went to bed then I only slept about an hour before it was time to go to work. Ivard & Kids watched T.V. when they got home.

Ivard didn't work.

No comments: