For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sunday, February 9, 1958

Gene did chores & Ivard & all the kids boys went to Priesthood & sunday school. I put a roast on & read paper & dressed jackie & washed 4 batches of clothes & put away 2 batches I did yesterday I put potatoes under the meat & cooked carrots & peas. We ate when they got home & Ivard had a nap & I read & Ray & Dean did dishes. Ivard left for work in Boise at 3: & I took Gene collecting Fast offerings. Came home & finished reading the first volume of the "Decline & Fall of Roman Empire."

Jackie has a cold in her eyes.

sunny part of day & warm. rainy this afternoon.

I took Jerry, Kay, Gene & Ray over to Lees to go to church with Nancy & Duaine. came home & had a bath & me & little kids went to bed.

I went to work at 11: didn't have to be there until 12:30.

No comments: