For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Saturday, January 11, 1958

I got up & made waffles & we ate when Gene got the chores done. We played Flinch awhile & I washed some clothes. Jerry & I went to Adrian & got veg. out of locker & some groc. & Ivard & kids played basketball. Ivard killed & cleaned 3 chickens & I washed them.

I got my books up & read awhile.

I helped Jerry fix supper & we ate early.

Gene did chores & Ivard took Kay over to Adrian to play ball. Ivard had to go to work at 11: so he went to Homedale to game in truck & went on to work after. Jerry, Gene & I went in car. We won 49-38. Kay really played good. Came home & watched T.V. Kay got home at 2:30 A.M.

No comments: